I really need a job. I also really hate looking for jobs so that's a problem... I love working and feeling productive but I lack the motivation to actually find a job. I have to suck it up though and start looking and applying.
I want to buy a bow and a camera but the total price for the two is going to be around $1,000. So I definitely need to job to start saving up. More importantly than the bow, is the camera. I have wanted a nice camera for a long time and I finally found one I want. A Canon Rebel T2i. It's $699 and comes with a bunch of accessories. I can't wait until I can afford it! I love taking pictures and hopefully the pictures from this camera will be wonderful! :) I'm excited about the bow too! Kyle and I will hopefully be getting into archery and it will be a really fun thing to do as a couple. He really wants a compound bow and spends his free time online looking for the perfect one. Goof. At first I wanted a compound bow but now I'm leaning toward a recurve bow. We'll learn on recurve bows so that will help me decide for sure. Either way, I'm really excited.
So, long story short... I need a job so I can buy nice things. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment