Wednesday, May 16, 2012

School, school, and more school...

Wow. So I haven't posted in a long time! I have been so incredibly busy with school that I have had no time to do much else!  If I haven't been doing homework, I've been studying for a test or I've been writing a paper, or running a lab experiment, or working on a presentation.  I've never been so busy with regard to school.  This has been the craziest semester but in the end I think I might end up with straight A's again. :)  I am so ready for it to be summer.  The only thing that has really changed in my life recently is that I got a job!! I'm very excited about it.  The only downside is that it's not a lot of hours, but I can't complain because it was offered to me, I didn't go job hunting. I'll be spending this weekend with Kyle and I'll try to take lots of pictures so that I have something for a post next week. :) Yay for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment