Okay, so aside from posting the daily going-ons of my life, I want to start keeping track of my weight loss. As I mentioned here a little bit, I am a Weight Watchers (WW) member. I did really well losing weight on the plan when I followed it last year, but haven't been tracking at all this year and have gained back about 3-4 pounds. I really need to start putting in the effort again and my wedding seems like good motivation! I want to have an all-around healthier lifestyle, but I think the goal of having lost my weight and getting toned by my wedding day is a good one. I would ideally like to lose the weight by the New Year and then tone/start the toning process after that. I would also love if by the time my wedding rolls around, I am capable of running a 5k. I will try to put up weekly progress reports, including my weight/weight loss for the week and inches from my waist, thigh, bicep, and hips. If I find a workout that works really well for me, I will also post that. I also added a "ticker" to the right to chart my weight loss.
Day 1:
Weight- 144.4 lbs
Waist- 27 inches
Thigh- 23.5 inches
Bicep- 12 inches
Hips- 36 inches
Life aside from weight loss:
I have been crazy busy with school!!! I'm taking 2 summer classes (5 weeks) and they end this week. I feel like I've been constantly stressing over the next assignment so I will be very glad when this week is over.
Yesterday, I went to Newport Beach with Kyle and his family and got a little sunburned, not too bad and it's mostly all gone today, but it does hurt a little in places that didn't get sunscreen.
Also, the house hunting is no longer. After a long discussion, Kyle and I decided to just rent until we're married. We need to be able to be mobile if either of us gets a great job opportunity so this seemed like a good option. We also don't want to stay where we are now, so we don't see the point in buying here if we're only going to stay for 2 years, if that.
So I think that catches you up on my life thus far!
Blythe, good luck with your weight loss goals, not because I think you need it because a healthier life style will be great for you. And I think you are beautiful the way you are. Hope you keep blogging :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Aimee. :)
ReplyDelete