Monday, September 24, 2012

Success! in school and weight loss

Life:
School is getting crazy!! So happy that it's close to being over. I did get an A on my first paper and test this semester.  I'll let you know what I got on the test I took on Sunday and the test today when I get the scores.  And the test I'm taking tomorrow.

Oh, we're doing a remodel at our house and everything is crazy!  We redid our deck attached to our house, are going to redo the deck by our pool, our kitchen, and our family room (adding a wet bar and wine fridge).  We are also painting the whole house, inside and out, adding wood floors and tile where we currently have carpet, and replacing all the windows and sliding glass doors...

Wedding:
This past friday marked 1 year until the wedding!  It's exciting, but before this point I kept saying "I have over a year to do ____" Not anymore!  It's slightly stressful.  There are moments when I just feel like eloping and forgoing the craziness of planning a wedding.  I'm sure my parents would be happy about that. ; )

So aside from picking colors, a date, and location, I haven't done any planning.  Because of the remodel at our house, my parents are so preoccupied that I feel bad bringing up the wedding (yet another expense they'd have to think about).  Hopefully I'll be able to get some planning done soon...

Weight:
Yay! Lost that pesky weight that I gained the other week!  I finally started exercising that it felt really good!  One of my good friends Katrina got me going on walks again! I've gone on two 5 mile walks so far and I'm hoping to make it a tri-weekly thing.  I'm thinking Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  With Zumba classes on Mondays.  Sadly, I'm out of commission for the rest of this week because I have a blister on my foot, but as soon as that is healed I will be back out there!  So, so happy to have my motivation back!

Starting weight: 144.4 lbs
September 23rd, 2012: 144.0 lbs (-2.3 lbs from last week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment